About Dataweb, Inc
FAQ'sWe are a proud member of the PegasusCart Shopping Network.
You can rest easy. This site is secured by the latest encryption technology. And your products are covered by the best manufacturer's warranties in the industry.Your data is never outside of Pegasus' control and handled at one central location for the entire Network of merchants who take advantage of PegasusCart membership.
- How we collect Data:
- We use your IP Address, your Browser Client, and the occasional browser cookie, to determine who you are for internal tracking and linking you to your PegasusCart® so that it can keep track of your requested items while you shop. This assures that your items will arrive in your cart as you choose them.
- Further, we may also use the collected data mentioned above, for tracking and prosecuting individuals who commit fraud or theft of our data or services.
- Distribution of the information we collect:
- We provide access to logs which do not identify you personally, to PegasusCart® Merchants, for their sites and sales performance tracking.
- We do not sell your information to anyone.
- Third party advertising:
- In the event we permit a third party to advertise on any of our sites, they will do so using their own collected data.
- We shall not provide any personally identifiable data we collect from you to any third party.
- Shipping Time:
- Some crates are shipped from our warehouses. They ship the same day you order if your order arrives before 1:00 pm. Others are shipped directly from the manufacturer to save money on shipping charges. Those ship from 24-72 hours (1-3 business days) from the time we receive your order.
- Shipping Cost:
- Our shipping charges are not inflated to create profit for us. We offer very reasonalbe rates, based on UPS's actual charges.
- Some items ship for FREE! When you see this sign, the price you see is what you get.
- In case of a return, items which were shipped by free shipping will be back-charged normal shipping charges to your home before credit is issued.
- How we Deliver:
- Wire dog crates lie flat for UPS shipping and delivery. Plastic kennels ship in two half-shells nestled inside each other. Only the smallest of them can be shipped to PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, US territories or to international addresses.
- Soft-sided dog crates can be shipped to APO or postal addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, US territories or to international addresses..
- Non-collapsible Aluminum Dog Boxes are just too large to ship UPS and will arrive via motor freight.Those usually weigh between 75Lb and 150Lb. We assume that Motor-freighted kennels will ship to your residence. The residential delivery charge is already included in our promotional shipping charges.
Lift-gate fees are NOT included in the prices quoted for dog crates & boxes using motor freight shipping. That service usually costs about $75 extra and must be requested before the item ships. It is not usually necessary, as two men can generally unload any crate we sell.
Motor freighted items are returnable (to the manufacturer) with a 25% restocking charge. A Return Authorization is Required. Call our office to arrange for returns.
- Instructions for Receiving Motor Freight Dog Crates
- Motor Freight companies will want to contact customers directly to schedule delivery, so please provide us with a daytime telephone for scheduling.
- DogCrateWarehouse cannot be responsible for damage that occurs during transport unless we are notified immediately of the problem and the freight company has ample notes on the driver's manifest concerning the damage.
- All merchandise is inspected for damage before it leaves the warehouse - both external damage to the packaging and internally. When your order arrives, please inspect it immediately for damage BEFORE the driver leaves. You must remove any shrink-wrapping, cardboard, and other packing materials so that all aspects can be thoroughly examined.
- If there are any damages, either refuse shipment (making note of the damage on the waybill or driver's manifest) or accept the shipment (with the same notes on the driver's paperwork) for further claims action.
- Immediately call our customer service department to report the damage.This must be done within 24 hours of delivery (1 business day).Our toll free number is 888-738-3976.
- In all cases of damage, save all of the packaging and packing materials for inspection.
- DogCrateWarehouse may help with any latent damage claim) Futurepet.com is not responsible for damage incurred subsequent to receipt and unqualified acceptance of the product. Returns of items marked as "free shipping" or items sent with promotional reduced shipping costs will be back-charged actual shipping charges for the trip TO the customer before refunds are credited.
We want you to purchase anything in this catalogue risk-free. You'll usually find our product descriptions more complete than other pet supply catalogues. We feel that the more you know about a product, the more likely you are to like it when it arrives.
That's important to us because when you do receive a product from us, you have 30 days from the date of the invoice to decide if
- It is what you expected
- It fits your needs
- It is what you want
If, upon viewing an item, you're not delighted with any merchandise you buy from us, just return it to us or to the shipping center from which it came in new, unused condition (depending on how our authorized agents instruct you). Please call the service center for a Return Authorization and instructions for where to ship the item (particularly large cages or crates), as some come from and must be returned directly to the manufacturer's shipping center instead of our own warehouse. Call us M-F 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Let us know what instructions you have concerning replacement, substitution, or refund.
Send any return prepaid, insured, in new, unused condition with its original parts, instructions, packaging, and your invoice (or a copy) within 30 days of the date on the original invoice.
Items that do not meet these few conditions will be subject to an additional restocking fee or, at the Company's option, returned to the customer without a refund. Shipping costs on any package returned to you will be charged to your account.
Click Here to download a Return Authorization Form
We are not responsible for damage which occurs in transit by return nor do we accept COD returns.
When we receive your return, we'll exchange it or refund the purchase price (less shipping and handling*), whichever you prefer. (Please allow 10-21 days for credit issue)
- Upon their return, items which were shipped by free shipping will be back-charged normal shipping charges to your home before credit is issued.
- Items shipped directly from the warehouse of a manufacturer will incur a 25% restocking fee upon their return.
- Defective Merchandise:
- We purchase from the most reputable manufacturers, and there is rarely an issue with defective products. However, factories make the occasional mistake.
- If an item doesn't work properly, please call the manufacturer (listed in the product literature) or e-mail our customer service department to report the problem immediately. In most cases (because we're not experts at diagnosing problems), we will put you into direct touch with the manufacturer.
- In all cases, save all of the packaging and packing materials and call our customer service department within 24 hours. (1 business day) of receipt. 1-512-282-3003.
- Defective items will be replaced with the identical item or handled by the manufacturer directly.
- Damages in Shipping:
- We ship by the most efficient means possible, and products are guaranteed to arrive undamaged. However, damage occasionally occurs.
- If a package appears to have obvious damage on the outside which may affect the product inside, please refuse shipment at your door or ask the carrier to note the damage on his shipping manifest and call our customer service department within 24 hours to report any damage sustained.
- If you find damage subsequent to delivery, save all of the packaging and packing materials and call our customer service department within 24 hours (1 business day) of receipt. 1-512-282-3003.